Sunday, February 1, 2009

What is a Fuzzy Obama???

Hi all wonderful blog readers, so I know that we have been on a little "I heart Obama" kick as of late, and who am I to stop this trend? This weekend I was discussing with a good friend of mine how Obama and all things written by Obama give me the warm fuzzies. And then I came up with one of my most brilliant ideas yet, what if there was a drink named Fuzzy Obama? and what would it have in it? I decided right off the bat that it should be nothing like a fuzzy navel, but that it would need to be strong yet sweet, classic and classy all at the same time. The winner for that evening was a combination of gin, pineapple (giving a nod to his Hawaiian roots), and champagne.

But, I would like to open this blog up to suggestions, what would you our lovely readers like to see in a Fuzzy Obama?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this super bowl party thinks maybe the gin should be excluded from the drink

Anonymous said...

How about equal parts Godiva chocolate liqueur and vodka (top shelf-like Grey Goose) topped with 1/2 part chamboard liqueur? Fits all the criteria right?