Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thank God for our new President!!!

Hello fellow blog readers, in case you were unaware I (and dare I say my fellow blogger) am seriously pro-Obama! And as such, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you God for giving us a new president who is smart, witty, powerful, inspiring, and motivational. I truly feel that Obama will be able to do good things for this country and restore a sense of dignity to the way that politics is done and the way the US is perceived around the world. He makes my heart go pitter-patter! I totally heart him! So fellow blog readers, are you looking forward to Tuesday's inauguration as much as I am???

Inaugural Website

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yes. It's the most momentous event of our generation. I'm thrilled. :-) The man believes in *Science!*